North Hall High School | 4885 Mount Vernon Road, Gainesville , GA

2018 - 2019 Tryout Information

Cheerleaders and Parents,

The coaching staff at North Hall High School is excited that your child wants to be a part of our cheerleading proram!

Attached you will find an information packet (i.e., information sheet, concussion awareness, current physicals, etc.) that is to be completed and returned by no later than 3:30 PM on Wendesday, March 14th. If you are at the middle school, you may return your packet to Sally Smith in room #204. If you are at the high school, you may return your packet to Kristen Cash in room #107 or Lori Barrett in room #309.

Tryouts for the 2018-2019 JV/Varsity Competition Cheerleading squads will be Monday, March 19th- Thursday, March 22nd from3:45 to 5:30 PM at North Hall High School in the school's old gym.

There will be a mandatory parent/cheerleader meeting date TBA at 6 PM in the North Hall High School cafeteria. All details and questions will be answered at this meeting. Anyone who wants to try out is required to attend this meeting. If you are currently involving in an IN season sport, we are definitely willing to work with you during tryouts!

If you have questions, please feel free to contact the respective coach using the following information:

Kristen Cash, Competition Coach

770-983-7331

kristen.cash@hallco.org

Sally Smith, Spirit Coach

770-983-9749

sally.smith@hallco.org

Lori Barrett, Spirit Coach

770-983-7331

lori.barrett@hallco.org

Download

WAR Girls Senior Night

Hello, everyone!

Senior night is just around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited to recognize your senior girls!

Each girl along with her parent(s)/ guardian(s) will be recognized in between the Lady Trojans basketball game this Friday, 1/26 and our boys game!

The varsity girls play at 7. Please plan on arriving on by 7:30 so we are able to congregate and get lined up so that as soon as the girls game is finished, we can begin our recognition. For those of you bringing your girl’s pictures (photo collage & framed 8 x10 senior picture & a framed 8x10 baby picture‚Äč), we will need to have that earlier. Please have those items to the lobby of the new gym no later than 7– the earlier the better!

Anyone who wants to come help set up is welcome to come earlier. Jan Everett and I will be there at 6. Feel free to reach out to either of us. 

See you then!

JV Competes at Loganville

Original

This past weekend, North Hall's Junior Varsity Competition Cheerleaders competed at Loganville High School in their annual "Fear to Cheer" competition. JV fought hard and had a wonderful season! They should be so proud of their hardwork and perserverance this season! Way to go, girls! 

"Fear to Cheer" at Loganville High School

Original

1st Place at Creekview High School!

Original

This weekend North Hall’s Competition Cheerleaders competed in the 3rd Annual Creekview Classic. Both teams did exceedingly well with Varsity placing 1st overall! We are incredibly proud of our WAR Girls! Next week, both teams compete again at Loganville High School! 

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Original

Competition Schedule

See details below for our 2017 - 2018 Competition Cheerleading Schedule!

• September 16- North Gwinnett High School  (Varsity only)
  • September 23- Collins Hill High School  (Varsity only)
  • September 30- MIll Creek High School (JV and Varsity)
  • October 14- Creekview High School (JV and Varsity)
  • October 21 - Loganville High School (JV and Varsity)
  • October 28- Chestatee (JV & Varsity)

Tryout Information

Cheerleaders and Parents,

Attached you will find an information packet (i.e., current physicals) that is to be comopleted and returned by no later than 3:30 PM on Wendesday, March 1st. If you are at the middle school, you may return your packet to Sally Smith in room #204. If you are at the high school, you may return your packet to Kristen Cash in room #107 or Lori Barrett in room #309.

Tryouts for the 2017-18 JV/Varsity Competition Cheerleading squads will be March 6th - March 8th and March 13th - 16th from 3:45 to 5:30 PM.

There will be a mandatory parent/cheerleader meeting on Monday, February 27th at 6 PM in the North Hall High School cafeteria. All details and questions will be answered at this meeting. Anyone who wants to try out is required to attend this meeting. If you are currently involving in an IN season sport, we are definitely willing to work with you during tryouts.

Kristen Cash, Competition Coach

770-983-7331

kristen.cash@hallco.org

Sally Smith, Spirit Coach

770-983-9749

sally.smith@hallco.org

Lori Barrett, Spirit Coach

770-983-7331

lori.barrett@hallco.org